The P7 is the latest new model in the well know Performance series by Antec. The P7 has been designed with gaming in mind, with two models available, either with red or green accents so you can build the machine you want.
With a super large clear windowed side panel the P7 shows off the hard work you have put into your build. The interior boasts space efficiency with four storage drive bays all smartly hidden out of sight helping you make a clean, crisp system. The spacious interior fits all standard motherboards for your gaming needs. Black coating and an included PSU cover that allows for easy, simple configurations for your gaming build. Let your configuration stand out with an all-black background.
The front panel has been designed with ease-of-use in mind; all possible with the I/O ports being unconnected to the removable front panel, thus allowing you to remove it for nice easy access to the front area of the PC.
So if you want elegance and sleekness the P7 Window is the perfect case for you.
– Dimensions: 445 x 210 x 470mm (D x W x H)
– Form Factor: Midi Tower
– Motherboard Support: ATX, MicroATX and mITX
– Side Panel: Windowed
– Expansion Slots: 7
– 3.5’/2.5′ bays: 2 Dedicated, 2.5′ bays: 2
– Cooling Support Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm
– Included Fans: 1 x 120mm rear
– Radiator Support Front: 360mm up to 55m thick with fan
– Max GPU: 390mm
– Max CPU Cooler Height: 165mm
– Max PSU Length: 200mm
– Dust Filters: Front and Bottom
– Net Weight: 5.5kg
– Gross Weight: 6.3kg
|Dimensions||470 × 210 × 445 cm|